I help people to become visible to themselves.
Photography has been my way to connect to myself and to the world outside, to get closer to my emotions and express in a creative way. Photo-walks supported my well being and positive thinking. Family photos guided me to finding roots, understanding strengths of generations and own life experience. Today, I help my Clients to become visible for themselves. In a creative process of coaching with photography they connect to their inner wisdom and purpose in life, build bridges between past experiences and future possibilities. I believe that personal photos are like good stars on the way home.
Let me coach You on your way home and go in the direction you want to take in life faster and easier:
- Visualize and describe your future and make an action plan on how to bring your future to your present.
- Define steps, habits and other elements that will support your vision and life you want.
- Understand better your strengths, values, and roots to increase your sense of agency and self-confidence.
- Develop a state of mind of being fully responsible for yourself and your life.
- Learn positive mindset.
- Feel abundant and proud. Feel positive and grateful for your life experiences.
- Appreciate your achievements and character strengths. Realize what possibilities you have in you.
If you want to experience coaching with photography, contact Dorota Raniszewska:
More information about my background:
I’m an Accredited EMCC Coach & Mentor on the Senior Practitioner level and Accredited Coach by the Polish Coaching Chamber. I published three books, two in Polish, and one in English called “ONE IMAGE – MANY WORDS. Photography in personal development, healing and education. Notes from a personal journey”, available for Kindle and in paperback on Amazon.com. You can access it HERE. I also created a tool “AHA – photos that inspire”