Save the date and register for the next course on 18-20 March 2020 in Warsaw.
I teach coaches & supervisors to inspire their clients to authenticity, truth & change with images & personal snapshots.
I’m teaching workshops on photos and photo-taking in coaching, personal development, social change actions, and for self-acceptance. I teach small groups up to four persons, and individually. The upcoming course is on 18th – 20th of March 2020, Thursday to Saturday. Below is the description of the workshop:
„ONE IMAGE – MANY WORDS. Photography in Coaching and Personal Development”
A professional course for coaches, therapists, and art therapists, social workers, counsellors
3-day fully experiential course in using photos and photo-taking in Coaching and Personal Development in order to reach developmental objectives set, in the frame of the applied process and in line with ethics and core competencies required in the profession. A unique program developed based on solid and diverse experience, creative approach, passion, and authenticity.
* Getting solid foundations in the design and facilitation of developmental activities with Photos *
Comfortable location. Small group. 100% Experiential.
Day 1 Ethics * Photos as space, bridge, a record of Client’ resources * Personal meanings of the photos * Visual Metaphors of emotions, life situations, mind states * Working around values with the use of portraits and profile photos * PhotoAlbums as life stories and bridges to the future. Photo-based ice-breakers and team integration activities.
Day 2 Experiencing photo-taking as a thinking process and internal dialogue * Photos and communication * Coaching session with Photos * Tools for Coaches.
Day 3 Client Photos used for exploration and a better understanding of relationships * Using art and embodiment techniques along with Photos. * Visualizing the future with photos.
Activities with the participants’ own photos, photo-taking in the space outside, mini-coaching sessions, sharing in pairs. Subject-matter content. Pre-work to be done. Examples from practice. Any artistic or technical background or skills related to photography is not required from the participants. No photo-camera required during the course.
The course is led by Dorota Raniszewska, expert, pioneer, and promotor of Photos and Photo-taking in Coaching and Personal Development, recognized in the field of professional coaching. Experience:
- Teaching about image, metaphor, and Points of You® coaching games since 2013. 1500+ participants! 1500+ hours of teaching.
- Teaching about Photos and Photo taking in Coaching, incl. how to adapt PhotoTherapy Techniques developed by Judy Weiser, who wrote: „I believe that Dorota Raniszewska is definitely qualified to teach or train Coaches about how my techniques can be adapted to their own practices …” Judy Weiser, R. Psych. A.T.R. Director of PhotoTherapy Centre.
- Own coaching practice and photographer (portraits).
- 10-years of personal family research based on Family Albums, Family Photos, and story-telling.
- A personal track in Self-Discovery through Photos & Photo-taking (Therapeutic Photography).
- Author of the book “ONE IMAGE – MANY WORDS. Photography in personal development, healing, and education. Notes from a personal journey” published for Kindle on Amazon – LINK
- Author of two articles about Photos and Image in coaching published in scientific publications (2015, 2017).
Fee: 450 EUR. This fee includes participation in the 3-day course, printed materials, certificates, coffee breaks, lunches. And great atmosphere!
For more information call to Dorota at +48 608 793 352 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about me and my work at Facebook / Twitter.
If you wish to register for the course, please fill in the registration form below:
All text and photos on this website are © Copyright 2018 by Dorota Raniszewska; All Rights Reserved: All material on this site (text, photos, and artwork) is owned by her and may not be reproduced without her express written permission. Brief text quotations (under fifty words) for non-commercial purposes only are permitted providing that full proper credit and citation accompanies them – while any other use or reproduction of text, photos, or artwork without her written permission will be treated as plagiarism and copyright infringement.